If you have a transit in Zambia, you do not need a visa for a stay of max. 24 hours in the transit area at the airport.
KES recommends to meet the following requirements:
- Continue to a third country with the same or a connecting flight, without leaving the transit area at the airport
- To be in possession of a passport with a validity of at least four months after the period of stay, with at least one vacant visa page
- In possession of proof of a return flight or a flight to the next destination
- To be in possession of required documents for the next destination
- Check with the airline whether check-in is allowed without a visa
- Have a visa for the next visa-requiring country