What do you need to request a Mauritania visa?
|Do I need a visa for Mauritania?
||Yes, for Dutch and Belgian passportholders
|Do I have to arrange the visa before my arrival in Mauritania?
||No, holders of Dutch passports will receive the visa on arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days
You can obtain a visa on arrival at Nouakchott airport for Mauritania with a Dutch passport.
When arriving in Mauritania, KES advises you to make sure you meet the following points:
- Passport is valid for at least 6 months after arrival
- Passport has at least 1 blank page
- You have documents which show the purpose of the trip
- You have a hotel reservation
- You can show that you will leave the country by means of a return ticket
- You have enough financial resources to fund your trip
- Checking in at the airport without a visa is allowed
Do you have a different nationality? Or do you travel for a special reason?
In that case, you probably need a visa for Mauritania.
so that we can help you further!